QINGDAO, China, November 9, 2021 / PRNewswire / – SOS Limited (NYSE: SOS) (the “Company” or “SOS”) reported the status of construction of Phase I of its intensive computing and hosting center at North America. The center is located in Marinette County Wisconsin, a state rich in natural resources and renewable energies.
SOS has actively expanded its global footprint over the past year. The total power at Wisconsin The center is expected to be 50 MW, powered by renewable energy and the electricity grid. The Wisconsin The facility should have a total BTC chopping power of 1000 PH when at full operating capacity. Phase I of the center is expected to use up to 20 MW. 17 intelligent mobile data center units are equipped for this purpose. At present, 6 units of mobile intelligent data center have arrived in Wisconsin. Another 11-unit smart mobile data center is in transit and is expected to arrive at december 2021.
Mr. Yandai Wang, CEO and President of SOS, commented, “The Wisconsin Computing and Hosting Center is an important part of SOS’s efforts to build its own ecosystem based on blockchain technology. We are looking forward to launching our compute and hosting services business. in Wisconsin in the first quarter of 2022.
About SOS Limited
SOS is an emerging provider of blockchain and big data-based marketing solutions, with a nationwide member base of around 20 million in China. SOS is also engaged in blockchain and supercomputing operations, and may expand into cryptocurrency security and insurance in the future. Since April 2021, SOS has started trading in commodities through our subsidiary SOS International Trading Co. Ltd. The core infrastructure of marketing data, technology and SOS solutions for insurance and emergency relief services is built on big data, blockchain-based technology, cloud computing, AI, satellite, 5G network, etc. SOS has created a “software as a service (SaaS)” cloud platform for emergency relief services, with three broad product categories: basic cloud, cooperative cloud and information cloud. This system provides innovative marketing solutions to clients such as insurance companies, financial institutions, medical facilities, healthcare providers, automobile manufacturers, security providers, senior assistance providers and other service providers in the emergency services sector. For more information, please visit: http://www.sosyun.com/
Certain statements contained in this press release may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of federal securities laws, including, but not limited to, our expectations regarding future financial performance, business strategies or expectations for our business. These statements constitute projections, forecasts and forward-looking statements, and are not guarantees of performance. SOS cautions that forward-looking statements are subject to many assumptions, risks and uncertainties, which change over time. Words such as “may”, “may”, “should”, “will”, “estimate”, “plan”, “plan”, “foresee”, “intend”, “hope”, “anticipate” “,” Believe, “” seek “,” target “,” look “or similar expressions may identify forward-looking statements. More specifically, forward-looking statements may include statements relating to:
- ability to execute their business plan;
- changes in the market for SOS products and services; and
- expansion plans and opportunities.
These forward-looking statements are based on information available at the date of this press release and on the current expectations, forecasts and assumptions of our management, and involve a number of judgments, risks and uncertainties that may cause results or actual performance materially different from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.
These risks and uncertainties include, without limitation, the risk factors described by SOS in its filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). These risk factors and those identified elsewhere in this press release, among others, could cause actual results to differ materially from historical performance and include, but are not limited to:
- Local government policies and regulatory oversight of cryptocurrency mining and our other operations;
- SOS’s blockchian and supercomputing, commodities trading and marketing solutions businesses are still under development, with many uncertainties about the future direction and integration of these different business segments;
- Failure to effectively manage newly launched commodity trading activities;
- Loss of key customers in commodity trading;
- the inability to access a large amount of electricity at reasonable costs could significantly increase SOS operating expenses and negatively affect our demand for SOS mining activities;
- any significant or prolonged failure of the data warehouse and data mining facilities that SOS operates or the services it provides, including events beyond its control, would result in significant costs and disruption and reduce the the attractiveness of its facilities, would harm its commercial reputation and have a material adverse effect on its operating results;
- security breaches or suspected breaches of the security of our data warehouses could disrupt SOS ‘operations and have a material adverse effect on its business, financial condition and results of operations; uncertainty in the global supply chain and international shipping and
- other risks and uncertainties set out in SOS SEC reports or documents filed or to be filed with the SEC by SOS.
Therefore, forward-looking statements should not be taken to represent our views at a later date, and you should not place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements in deciding to invest in our securities. We assume no obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date they were made, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as may be required by applicable securities laws.
SOS SOURCE Limited